The EPA estimates the average person spends more than 90 percent of their time indoors. Poor indoor air quality can increase asthma and other associated allergies resulting in lost productivity estimated at more than $60 billion annually.
Improving the IAQ leads to healthier building occupants who are more productive and use fewer resources. Green cleaning practices are also associated with increasing attendance in schools, improving grade scores, lowering insurance costs, and overall enhancing the quality of life.
E.Logical products are high performance solutions developed to pass the stringent standards required for Green Seal environmental certification. E.logical products also meet the criteria outlined in the Presidential Executive order 13101 to “Promote Sustainable Environmental Stewardship” through the following Federal Government initiatives:
- Environment Management Systems
- Green Purchasing
- Waste Prevention/ Recycling
- Sustainable Buildings
e.logical solutions also meet:
- Criterion to qualify for credits under the US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, LEED programs
- Federal Government General Services Administration (GSA) purchasing standards as Environmentally Preferable Products.
- H2E Hospitals for a Healthy Environment health and safety requirements.
- NGO Healthy Schools Program criteria for cleaners in schools.
- NISH and affiliated programs recommendations for cleaning chemicals.
e.logical… The Logical Choice for Cleaning Solutions